Buzz 18 - 2013
- 4 Wheel West-Coast Drive (4" Wheels), Two Plastic Casters on Front of Robot.
- Speed: 13 FPS
- Curved One-Wheel Shooter for accurate shooting and aiming
- Tilting - Two motorized 'cams' used to tilt the shooter assembly. Absolute Encoders used to track its angular position.
- Pneumatic badonker launches frisbee into shooter wheel
- Pneumatic Frisbee Stop (Opposite of Badonker) stops frisbees from drifting into wheel
- Pneumatic Frisbee Ejector - Gets rid of upside-down frisbees that would otherwise jam the shooter
- Floor Pickup: Bucket loader capable of loading two frisbees at once.
- Two independent rollers for loading
- Feeder Station: Can use bucket loader arm to quickly feed, or feed directly into bucket.
- Ejector for bad, upside-down frisbees!
- Two Pneumatic Hooks on Bucket loader for an easy 10 point climb.
- Limit Switches on each hook to automate the climbing sequence
- 3 shots with extreme accuracy
- NEW! 5 Shot Autonomous Mode!
- Options for Several Autonomous Modes and Delays
Software / Controls
- Several Automated functions, such as Loading, Climbing
- Custom Control Box to make robot controls easier for second operator
- RGB Addressable LED Strip for awesome custom lighting functions
- Controlled by On-Board Arduino, which communicates to the cRIO via I2C
- BAE Granite State Regional Finalist (Thanks to Team 61 & Team 172)
- Beantown Blitz Champions (Thanks to Team 195 and 1761)
- Beantown Blitz Dynamic Drivetrain